- Wrap and knit 10 rows, then fold over to make a thin brim.
- Continue wrapping until you have about 9 inches of "hat".
- From the first peg, 'apple berry' off 10 pegs. (to tie off, move or decrease posts. Lift post A (apple) and move post B (berry) over to post A. Then place post A back on top. Knit over. Decrease or tie off complete!)
- Continue by wrapping and knitting 4 rows, back and forth, of the remaining pegs.
- Purl the next row all the way around....leaving just one wrap on the 10 pegs that were bound off.
- Purl two more rows all the way around.
- Finish off the hat with 6 inches of the top cap portion and take off as usual!
YouTube ~ Our Ski Hat Idea